Wednesday, June 8, 2011

159/365 Six Months

My Father passed away six months ago today.  It's hard to believe that it has been that long already.  I'm doing OK, I guess.  I took care of him during the week for the past 5 years since I have Monday through Thursday off and worked close enough to his house to run by during lunch on Friday.  My Brother lived with my Dad his entire life so I'm glad I was able to care for him while my Brother was at work.  I'm just trying to find out what to do with all of my spare time now.  I used to volunteer at a food pantry and deliver Meals On Wheels, so I may check that out.  I now have a great handle on the jungle that is called our yard and I am happy about that.  His new marker plate looks good but it doesn't match our Mother's so the cemetery is going to replace Her's.

No comments:

Post a Comment